Nissan Of Mckinney - Nissan NO MORE!

Up until a week ago I recommended Nissan of McKinney to every person looking to buy a car. I was a lifetime customer! Within the last five days, Nissan has lost a loyal customer due to their inconsiderate, unreliable customer service.

Last weekend my Versa's axle came unhinged through no fault of my own. I've never even been in an accident in this car! The McKinney dealership and Nissan Corporate casually tossed my calls around, taking days to reply then eventually denied my warranty claim even though my 2014 car only has 22,000 miles!

Why? Because the Warranty Department is non-client facing. Meaning that the department is fed information directly from the dealership. This makes it easy for Nissan to make decisions that will better their profit margin instead of assisting their customers. Nissan acts as Judge, Jury and Executioner, ignoring the viable evidence so that they will come to conclusions that best benefit themselves. All this without even inspecting my car in person!

You can only imagine my frustration when I called my dad to ask for advice then when he called the dealership he was instantly passed along to the General Manager who immediately took action. As a young professional business woman I'm disappointed that my father accomplished more in 15 minutes than I could accomplish in 5 days. And I can assure you, it was certainly not for a lack of effort. This implies a level of dismissiveness on the part of the dealership which is extremely concerning.

This drawn out experience has made me question Nissan's commitment to positive customer service.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Refusal to honor warranty, Customer service.